Sunday 25 August 2013

Creative


I think it would be difficult to write a new song. Whenever I have ever tried to write a new song in my head I always think of some new words which probably sound very similar to old words but I always end up singing the same tune to an existing song which is probably not the idea really is it. My sisters have written original tracks and they really do sound so good which I am very impressed with I suppose being raised without television during the week really has helped each of us in our own way. I remember when I was little I used to love drawing things. Action figures were my favorite to draw and I loved drawing them. I also remember writing or rather drawing my very own comic books which really were a lot of fun. To be honest at age 12 or 13 I did copy a lot of things from existing comic books that I owned already but I don think it mattered because I really enjoyed copying different things. I remember I developed my own characters from existing characters and using their powers and costumes and the like. So to be honest I think it would be very hard to come up with a completely new superhero these days. I think all the very best ones have been done and a new one would have to thought up but have its origins amongst children because that’s what has carried the current bunch of superheroes through in today’s market.