Monday 30 September 2013

The country seems boring

I don’t know if I would like to live in the country. I think I would not necessarily enjoy how there really isn’t very much to do. People who have grown up in the united kingdom seem to enjoy it even so. But they again, those people like my mum always seem to manage a means to leave the country and transfer to the city so I suppose they can’t love it all that much really. It really is nice for a holiday, don’t get me wrong. It’s always quite beautiful and I enjoy green rolling hills and idyllic scenery. I would still manage to play sport but it would probably must be footy. If you wanted to play a wonderful sport like Volleyball I would imagine it becomes so much harder because it’s the united states, and there are not that numerous people who live there. What this means is you would often have to operate a vehicle great distances to attend different trainings and tournaments which normally would annoy me.

One of the bigger shocks I got was though, that when I is at Switzerland we stayed with a lovely lady in a big house. To my surprise though, half way during our time there I realised we were in fact living in a very country town. It didn’t occur to me at that time when we were living there for a long time but I did truly enjoy being in that small town environment. I think due to lacking space in Europe there isn’t lots of spare countryside so there are a variety of small towns.